Lacteeze 120 Tablets (12 Pack)
12 Pack – Best Value
LACTEEZE tablets provide immediate relief of gas, bloating, abdominal cramps and diarrhoea associated with the digestion of dairy.
Lacteeze 120 tablets are the most popular product in our range. They are especially formulated for children over 2 years old and adults with mild to moderate lactose intolerance.
How It Works
Lacteeze tablets temporarily increase the level of lactase enzymes in the digestive system, so that the lactose in dairy can be digested naturally.
- Simply chew or swallow 1-2 Lacteeze tablets just before consuming dairy.
- Lacteeze tablets should be taken every time you consume dairy products.
- Lacteeze remains in your digestive system for about one hour (slightly less in children). To consume more dairy after this time we recommend you repeat the dose.
- Safe for all ages and during pregnancy.
- No preservatives, artificial colours or flavours
- Yeast, dairy, gluten, egg and nut free
- Certified Kosher
- Do not use if the security seal is broken
Dextrose, microcrystalline cellulose, Lactase (4,000 ALU), calcium stearate and natural mint flavour.
- Lacteeze does not need to be refrigerated.
- Store at room temperature (not more than 25 degrees C).
- Do not freeze.
Cautions & Warnings
- Product contains 300mg of glucose per tablet.
- Not to be used in the management of dairy allergies.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- If diarrhoea persists for more than: 6 hours in infants under 6 months; 12 hours in children under 3 years: 24 hours in children aged 3-6 years, or 48 hours in adults and children over 6 years, seek medical advice.