Relieves Digestive Discomfort
We understand that most people prefer to continue to eat dairy – for the taste, the health benefits and the convenience. So what are the benefits of using Lacteeze?
Lacteeze is convenient
- There is no need to change your diet if you use Lacteeze. Simply take 1-2 tablets immediately before consuming dairy.
- Lacteeze enables people to eat out again without having to worry about embarrassing consequences.
- Lacteeze enables babies with lactose intolerance to continue breast feeding. There’s no need to change to a lactose-free formula, and no need for Mum to change her diet.
- Lacteeze has a range of lactase enzyme supplements to suit all ages, from babies to the elderly. You can choose the Lacteeze product that suits your age, level of lactose intolerance and taste preferences.
- Lacteeze is available in small pack sizes, making it easy to trial the product economically and making it easy to carry Lacteeze wherever you go.
Lacteeze is safe for all the family
- There is a wealth of research and clinical trials going back 30 years that vouch for the effectiveness and safety of lactase enzyme supplements.
- Lacteeze is safe for all the family. It is safe to use in pregnancy and can be used from birth onwards.
- Lacteeze contains no drugs. It is a natural enzyme that is normally found in the digestive system.
- Lacteeze is not absorbed by the body. Any excess enzyme is simply eliminated through the digestive system.
- Lacteeze has no preservatives, artificial colours or flavours.
- The natural vanilla flavour in our Double Strength range is suitable for people with salicylate sensitivity.
- Lacteeze is also dairy, gluten, soya, egg and nut free and is certified Kosher.
You can trust Lacteeze
- Lacteeze is Australia’s leading brand of lactase enzyme supplements, helping thousands of people enjoy dairy again.
- Lacteeze has been used around the world for nearly 30 years and has been available in Australia for over 17 years.
- Lacteeze tablets and caplets are manufactured in Australia and are listed with the Australian Therapeutics Goods Association (TGA). Lacteeze Drops are a Food for Special Medical Purpose and are manufactured in approved facilities.