Lacteeze Ultra is recommended for people who suffer from:
- Lactose intolerance.
- Lactose malabsorption.
- Inability to digest lactose in dairy.
- Gas, bloating, abdominal cramps and diarrhoea associated with the digestion of dairy.
How Lacteeze Ultra works:
Lacteeze Ultra temporarily increases the amount of lactase enzymes in the digestive system, so that the lactose in dairy can be digested naturally.
- Enables people with lactose intolerance to enjoy dairy again. Read about why dairy is important here.
- Lacteeze Ultra is more than double the strength of any other lactase enzyme supplement available in Australia. This means Lacteeze Ultra provides relief with only one caplet, even for people with severe lactose intolerance.
- The Ultra vanilla flavour is suitable for people who follow a low salicylate diet.
- Lacteeze is all natural, does not contain any drugs and nothing is absorbed by the body.
- Lacteeze is safe during pregnancy.
- New easy to swallow caplet.
- Caplets can be chewed or swallowed whole
Directions for Use:
Simply chew or swallow 1 caplet just before consuming dairy. For most adults 1 Ultra caplet is sufficient, but you can adjust the dose to suit your individual needs.
Lacteeze Ultra caplets should be taken every time you consume dairy products.
Lacteeze remains in your digestive system for about one hour. If you want to consume more dairy after this time we recommend you repeat the dose.
Other Product information:
- All Natural
- No preservatives, artificial colours or flavours
- Yeast, dairy, gluten, egg and nut free
- Certified Kosher
- Do not use if the security seal is broken
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Lacteeze Ultra does not need to be refrigerated.
- Store at room temperature (not more than 35 degrees C).
- Do not freeze.
Cautions and Warnings
- Product contains glucose.
- Not to be used in the management of dairy allergies.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- If diarrhoea persists for more than: 6 hours in infants under 6 months; 12 hours in children under 3 years: 24 hours in children aged 3-6 years, or 48 hours in adults and children over 6 years, seek medical advice.