Lacteeze Extra Strength is recommended for people who suffer from:
- Lactose intolerance.
- Lactose malabsorption.
- Inability to digest lactose in dairy.
- Gas, bloating, abdominal cramps and diarrhoea associated with the digestion of dairy.
How Lacteeze Extra Strength works:
Lacteeze Extra Strength temporarily increases the amount of lactase enzymes in the digestive system, so that the lactose in dairy can be digested naturally.
- Enables people with lactose intolerance to enjoy dairy again. Read about why dairy is important here.
- Popular strength which can be taken by both adults and children in the family.
- Lacteeze is all natural, contains no drugs and nothing is absorbed by the body.
- Lacteeze is safe during pregnancy.
- 1 to 3 Lacteeze tablets can be taken depending on your level of lactose intolerance.
- Our new half strength peppermint flavour is proving very popular with regular users.
- Lacteeze does not contain any drugs and is safe during pregnancy.
- Tablets can be chewed or swallowed whole.
Directions for Use:
- Simply chew or swallow 1-3 Extra Strength tablets just before consuming dairy. For most adults 2 tablets are sufficient, but you can adjust the dose to suit your individual needs.
- Lacteeze Extra Strength tablets should be taken every time you consume dairy products.
- For young children, you may want to crush the tablet in a little bit of water or jam if the child doesn’t like chewing tablets.
- Lacteeze remains in your digestive system for about one hour (slightly less in children). If you want to consume more dairy after this time we recommend you repeat the dose.
Other Product information:
- All Natural
- No preservatives, artificial colours or flavours
- Yeast, dairy, gluten, egg and nut free
- Certified Kosher
- Do not use if the security seal is broken
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Lacteeze Extra Strength does not need to be refrigerated.
- Store at room temperature (not more than 35 degrees C).
- Do not freeze.
Cautions and Warnings:
- Product contains 300mg of glucose per tablet.
- Not to be used in the management of dairy allergies.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- If diarrhoea persists for more than: 6 hours in infants under 6 months; 12 hours in children under 3 years: 24 hours in children aged 3-6 years, or 48 hours in adults and children over 6 years, seek medical advice.