Lacteeze Children’s Strength is recommended for children who suffer from:
- Lactose intolerance.
- Lactose malabsorption.
- Inability to digest lactose in dairy.
- Gas, bloating, adnominal cramps and diarrhoea associated with the digestion of dairy.
How Lacteeze Children’s Strength works:
Lacteeze Children’s Strength temporarily increases the amount of lactase enzymes in the digestive system, so that the lactose in dairy can be digested naturally.
- Enables children with lactose intolerance to enjoy dairy again – no need to miss out on treats like ice-cream!.
- Specially formulated with the right level of lactase enzymes for children’s needs.
- Children love the strawberry flavour!
- Lacteeze is all natural, contains no drugs and nothing is absorbed into the body.
- 1 to 2 Lacteeze tablets can be taken depending on the child’s level of lactose intolerance.
- Lacteeze does not contain any drugs and is safe during pregnancy.
- Tablets are easy to take – they can be chewed or swallowed whole.
Directions for Use:
- Children simply chew or swallow 1-2 Children’s Strength tablets just before consuming dairy. For most children 1 tablet is sufficient, but you can adjust the dose to suit their individual needs.
- Lacteeze Children’s Strength tablets should be taken every time your child consumes dairy products.
- For young children, you may want to crush the tablet in a little bit of water or jam if the child doesn’t like chewing tablets.
- The tablets increase your child’s level of lactase enzymes for about 45 minutes. After this time the Lacteeze will have passed through the digestive system where it is needed, so if they want to consume more dairy, we recommend taking some more Lacteeze.
Other Product information
- All Natural
- No preservatives, artificial colours or flavours
- Yeast, dairy, gluten, egg and nut free
- Certified Kosher
- Do not use if the security seal is broken
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Lacteeze Children’s Strength does not need to be refrigerated.
- Store at room temperature (not more than 35 degrees C).
- Do not freeze.
Cautions and Warnings:
- Product contains 250mg of glucose per tablet.
- Not to be used in the management of dairy allergies.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- If diarrhoea persists for more than: 6 hours in infants under 6 months; 12 hours in children under 3 years: 24 hours in children aged 3-6 years, or 48 hours in adults and children over 6 years, seek medical advice.