Our comprehensive education module below covers:
- Information about lactose intolerance including: symptoms, diagnosis, types of lactose intolerance and risk factors; and
- Information about Lacteeze including: How Lacteeze works, product information, and how to help your customers choose the right product for them.
Alternatively you can complete the itherapeutics interactive Lacteeze Education Module and earn 25 Reward Points (pharmacy staff only). Go to itherapeutics.com.au.
Congratulations to the following winners in our itherapeutics Christmas 2016 competition:
- Meg Wyatt of Wizard Pharmacy Belmont has won a Christmas Hamper valued at $170;
- Yi Li Lim from Jackson Court Pharmacy won a $100 Visa Card;
- Emily Wang from Advantage Pharmacy Churchill won a $100 Visa Card; and
- Ying Yang from Chemist Warehouse Queanbeyan won a $100 Visa Card.
If you have a question not covered in this section, please call your local broker/rep or Allergyfree to discuss your query in person.
You can also download a PDF version of the presentation below.