Do you suffer from bloating, gas, abdominal cramps or diarrhoea, especially after eating dairy?
You could be one of the many Australians who suffer from lactose intolerance, which is an inability to digest the lactose in dairy products. Lactose intolerance is the most common food intolerance in Australia today.
LACTEEZE lactase enzyme supplements ease symptoms immediately!
- replaces the body’s supply of lactase enzymes so that dairy products can be digested naturally without unpleasant symptoms.
- has been shown to reduce crying time in babies with transient lactose intolerance by at least 45% *
- enables mothers to continue breast feeding even when their baby is lactose intolerant
- is not a drug or medicine – it is a natural enzyme that is normally found in the digestive system
- is gluten free, dairy free and the tablets are yeast free
- is safe from birth onwards
- tablets are listed with the TGA.
LACTEEZE is available from all leading pharmacies and health food stores in Australia and New Zealand.
Find Lacteeze in any of the following outlets:
Better Health, Blooms, Chemist King, Chemist Warehouse, Chemplus, DDS, Good Price, Healthy Pharmacy, Jadin, Malouf, Nationals, Pharmasave, Pharmore, Pulse, Roy Young, Superchem, Terry White Chemists, UDC, Vitamin Me, Wizard, You Save plus independent pharmacies.